Sunday 27 November 2011

28 Days Later

All in all, not too bad. Finished off the last shift without a hitch. Packed up when I got back to the hotel. Had a quick powernap and then took a seat in the buffet downstairs. My flight has been delayed a couple hours, I guess the weather in Terrace is the problem. Right this moment I am on a school bus riding the ferry over to Digby Island where the Prince Rupert airport is located. It's kind of strange but after being here for a month it feels like I'm leaving home to go home. I'm a little sore, a lot tired, and excited to get home and chill out for a bit. I'm hoping to come back up here an get some work in before the Christmas/new years site shutdown... I won't know if I can until I get back and wait a few days before calling the Arctic Construction office. When it comes down to it though, I'll go wherever the work is. To be honest I've had a good time doing this; met some good people (and some not so good) and learned a whole bunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment